Dr. Wisely speaks to groups of parents and provides professional development opportunities for groups, including educators, nurses, and other health care and counseling professionals.
Some recent sample presentations.
- ADHD and the Teenager Driver (ADHD Conference, University of Alabama, January 2012)
- Bipolar Disorder and Youth (Alabama Association of School Nurses, June 2009)
- Coping Gone Wrong: Inside the World of Adolescent Self-Injury (Alabama Association of School Nurses, June 2009, Alabama Counseling Association, 2010 )
- Common Mental Health Disorders in Youth
- Mood Disorders in Children
- Truth and Lies about American Teenagers
- Parenting the Teenage Driver
- Digital Devices and Your Child