- (story) narrative: a message that tells the particulars of an act or
occurrence or course of events; presented in writing or drama or cinema or as a
radio or television program; "his narrative was interesting"; "Disney's stories
entertain adults as well as children"
- A report of an item of news in a newspaper, magazine, or news
- (story) a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events; "he
writes stories for the magazines"
- (story) floor: a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single
position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
- An account of imaginary or real people and events told for
- A plot or story line
- One's father
- A father is defined as a male parent of any type of offspring. The adjective
"paternal" refers to father, parallel to "maternal" for mother.
- an informal term for a father; probably derived from baby talk
- ' (?) is one of the six letters the Arabic alphabet added to the twenty-two
inherited from the Phoenician alphabet (the others being). It represents an
emphatic voiced alveolar plosive , although many speakers of Arabic consider
this to be an oversimplification.
- (of a person, esp. a man) Homosexual
- homosexual: someone who practices homosexuality; having a sexual attraction
to persons of the same sex
- Relating to or used by homosexuals
- full of or showing high-spirited merriment; "when hearts were young and
gay"; "a poet could not but be gay, in such a jocund company"- Wordsworth; "the
jolly crowd at the reunion"; "jolly old Saint Nick"; "a jovial old gentleman";
"have a merry Christmas"; "peals of merry laughter"; "a mirthful
- Lighthearted and carefree
- cheery: bright and pleasant; promoting a feeling of cheer; "a cheery hello";
"a gay sunny room"; "a sunny smile"
son gay stories - Out of
Out of a Far Country: A Gay Son's Journey to God. A Broken Mother's Search
Coming Out, Then Coming Home
Yuan, the son of Chinese immigrants, discovered at an early age that he was
different. He was attracted to other boys. As he grew into adulthood, his
mother, Angela, hoped to control the situation. Instead, she found that her son
and her life were spiraling out of control—and her own personal demons were
determined to defeat her.
Years of heartbreak, confusion, and prayer
followed before the Yuans found a place of complete surrender, which is God’s
desire for all families. Their amazing story, told from the perspectives of both
mother and son, offers hope for anyone affected by homosexuality.
calls all who are lost to come home to him. Casting a compelling vision for holy
sexuality, Out of a Far Country speaks to prodigals, parents of prodigals, and
those wanting to minister to the gay community.
“But while he was still a
long way off, his father saw him and felt compassion, and ran and embraced him
and kissed him.” - Luke 15:20
Includes a discussion guide for personal
reflection and group use.
Awake My Soul
Lend me your eyes I can change what you see But
your soul you must keep, totally free Lots of Mumford and Sons here lately.
Mother and son
I love my son more than anyone could ever
dad and son gay stories
Home for spring break, college freshman Russell
finds himself lusting after his muscular stepdad Brock. When he wakes up to
discover his stepdad watching gay porn, he sneaks up trying to get a peek, and
ends up with more than he bargained for.
Features graphic male/male
sexual descriptions, including: oral sex, anal sex, rimming, and group sex
involving a stepfather and his stepson. For ages 18 and above.
print pages, or 6,000 words. Great for reading on your phone or tablet when
getting in the mood to play, alone or together.