- Input your teams in the 'OFFSEASON' component of your registration, and register the team (regardless of the level of play) as a 'Recreational/NR' team status. This will give 'Club or League' registrars the ability to print rosters and passes as they become available. Also; if a player played in the Fall season, use the 'primary' registration (default).
- Print 3 copies of the finished roster for each team.
-1 copy to the coach
-1 copy for league purposes
-1 copy to be submitted by the Leagues to the District with the appropriate payment for processing.
- Collect a copy of the Spring League rosters for each team entering from your league.
- Fill out the League Application with the total number of teams for each age group. (Both Advanced and Recreational)
This form is located in the Important District Info webpage.
- Submit a League check for the total fees for all teams from your league.
- NO INDIVIDUAL TEAM APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AND WILL BE RETURNED TO INDIVIDUAL TEAM. COMPLETED BY LEAGUES ONLY.
Thank you in advance towards making this an easy process so the Spring League can proceed in an efficient and accountable manner. It is greatly appreciated.