District 2 Jazz
February 6-8. 2020
Bradford Area High School
ALL FORMS MUST BE COMPLETED AND RETURNED TO:
Music Owls Boosters
attn: District 2 Jazz Festival
PO Box 982
Bradford, PA 16701
FORMS MUST BE POSTMARKED ON OR BEFORE NOVEMBER 1st.
District Jazz Forms
Forms MUST arrive to the festival host by November 1 as per our District 2 deadline. Should you successfully complete the online forms and there are no glitches, those will follow the students for the remainder of the festivals.
Please go to the Files and Forms page for student forms you will need to download, copy, and send to host. DO NOT use any forms from any other source or prior years!
- PMEA School/Principal Acknowledgement Form
- PMEA D2 Jazz Invoice
- An online form will be sent to directors following auditions from the host. This will contain the Festival Policy Acknowledgment, Medical, Special Dietary Needs, and Instrument Responsibly forms.
District Jazz Auditions
- Student paperwork and forms not received 2 weeks prior to auditions will not be permitted to audition.
- Audition Fee: $10.00
- Students auditioning on multiple instruments count as only one audition fee.
- Audition fees must be paid prior to auditions.
- Audition fees may be paid at the door.
- Audition fee invoice located below.
The following audition selections are taken from the "Jazz Conception" series by James Snidero.
- 2014-2015: Joe's Thing
- 2015-2016: A-Doll
- 2016-2017: Rose
- 2017-2018: Father's Song
- 2018-2019: Blue Minor
- 2019-2020: Proxy
Bass Scales for auditions are located below.