District 2 Band
Any and all directors welcome to attend.
ALL FORMS MUST BE COMPLETED AND RETURNED TO:
FORMS MUST BE POSTMARKED ON OR BEFORE SEPTEMBER 21st.
District Band Forms
Forms MUST arrive to the festival host by Sept. 21 as per our District 2 deadline. Should you successfully complete the online forms and there are no glitches, those will follow the students for the remainder of the festivals.
Please go to the Files and Forms page for student forms you will need to download, copy, and send to host. DO NOT use any forms from any other source or prior years!
- PMEA Festival Student Policy Information Notice - Acknowledgement of this notice will be made by students in the PMEA Student Information Form.
- PMEA Student Information Form - This will be an online form sent to participating directors directly from the Host. The Dietary Needs and Instrument Responsibility forms are included in this document.
- PMEA Student Medical Form
- PMEA Medication Administration Form (only if applicable)
- Fest/Festival School Acknowledgement Form (formerly the Principal/Director Signature Form)
- PMEA Housing Waiver and Release Form (only if applicable)
- D2 Band Preference Sheet
*Located below is the list of eligible auto-return students who placed in the top half of their section at last year's Region II Band. Remember that auto-returns count towards your quota.
*Directors are responsible for downloading and distributing the appropriate PMEA Scale sheets to their participating students for District 2 Band auditions. Scale sheets are located below.
*Audition materials for Piccolo, Eb Soprano Clarinet, and Double Bass for All-State Band are available now at: www.pmea.net/pmeaall-stateinformation. The first chair piccolo, Eb soprano clarinet, and double bass at District Band will have a window of opportunity to submit and audition for All-State Band.
*Audition materials for the NAfME Eastern Division Conference are also available at www.pmea.net. If you have an outstanding sophomore or junior who was accepted to District Band, have them start on this now. Everyone else on the East Coast who is serious about moving on is practicing.
*Have your students start practicing now, don't wait. Everyone else in the state who knows about these opportunities and want the spots will be practicing.