D2MP converts Video to
[DVD, DIVX, AVCHD & Blu-Ray]
Version 4.71 – 12 April 2013
- New version check now runs in the background;
- Additional backup version check server;
- MPEG4/AVC/ISO label shortened to MPEG4;
- Greater support for MKV, MP4, M2TS and MTS inputs;
- Improved HD output compatibility detection.
- Added option to manually control ffmpeg encoding threads;
- Even more stability with ffmpeg integration;
Version 4.70 – 3 March 2013
. FFmpeg and Mplex interaction reviewed;
. Progressbar rewritten;
. Automatically searches for new versions on start-up;
. Encoding button disabled while scanning fields for new movies;
. Some messages reviewed;
. Interface adjustments;
. Fixed CCE (trial version) integration in auto-bitrate mode;
. Fixed Multiplex bug with some DVD Outputs;
. Other minor bugs and stabilization fixes;
- D2mp does not endorse piracy.
- D2mp only works with unencrypted / unprotected sources.
- D2mp is not responsible for the usage made by the user.
The full archived history is available in the HISTORY page
D2MP is Freeware !
I will maintain and improve D2MP over time.
If you want you can give a EUR 7.00 donation.
Just press the donation button.
For details, press D2MP PLUS button.
If you think D2MP it is not worthy, don’t waste money!
The licensing issuing process may take up to 48 hours.
video dvd divx avchd converter bluray blu-ray movie convertion conversion converting film avi ac3 ac-3 mpeg mpg mp2 mp3 mp4 mkv
MULTIPLE INPUT FORMATS:
AUTHORING & MENUS:
(*) Available in D2MP PLUS.