Friday - April 23,2010
from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday - April 24, 2010
from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
6143 Ball Road
Cypress, CA 90630
Email: info @cypresschurch.net
CONNECT WITH GOD
Ever wonder if you are settling for less than this life has to offer? Do you feel a longing for more? Do you long for, an overflowing and abundant life? These are the questions we will tackle this weekend as we seek to understand one of Jesus' last conversations with his disciples. Teaching and Testimony team: Hannah Hulpke, Carolyn Kabelitz, Donni Knepper, Patsy Lambert, Denise Mascarella, Barbara Nichols, Barbara Smith.
CONNECT WITH FRIENDS
We think Cypress Church is blessed with many beautiful and wonderful daughters of God. We want to give ourselves the chance to meet a few more, re-connect with those we know on a deeper level and spend quality time with our best girlfriends. The Staycation is structured with plenty of time over fun, food and free time for the express purpose of girl time. Come and indulge!
Staycation Weekend Schedule:
Friday: 7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
7:00 p.m. - Come casual, even in your pajamas if you want, bring your favorite nail polish and lotion. Enjoy a hand massage, manicures and lots of chances to make friends!
8:00 p.m. - Decompress from your week (and life!) through singing, reflection and inspiration from God's Word.
9:00 p.m. - Wanna keep the party going? Enjoy a movie at local homes. You can even spend the night if you want! [But no one will mind if you prefer your own bed, as long as you meet up with us again for breakfast at church in the morning!]
Saturday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
8:30 -9:30 a.m.
9:30 -10:45 a.m. - Meet up with friends and make new ones as we enjoy each other's company, sing, pray and engage in God's Word together.
10:45 - 11 :00 a.m. - Break
11 :00- 12:00 - More worship and inspiration from God's Word.
2:00 - 1:00 p.m. - Taco Bar!
1:00 - 3:00 p.m. - Free time! Go anywhere you want on Campus to hang out with friends, make new friends or spend quiet time alone. Consider any of the following combinations:
- Game room (Cards, board games, Wii tournaments) Craft Room (bring your scrap booking supplies, knitting project, or learn how to make cards from Lori Fieger with our supplies!)
- Yoga workout with local Christian yoga instructor (bring comfortable clothes, a mat or towel and a water bottle! Tip jar will be available for a love offering)
- Reflection Room (only one rule: no talking!)
- Prayer Room (bring your burdened heart and unload with kindred spirits. Want someone to talk to about anything? Bring your questions and concerns here.)
- Want some fresh air? Take an outdoor drawing class from Sue Rapske.
- Help Patty Painter assemble encouraging kits for 15 families that have lost a child to a brain tumor. Stay and chat indefinitely at the Cafe,
- Or, pick your own personal corner for whatever you need/want!
3:00 p.m. - Another chance to connect with God through eaching, communion, worship, and testimonies
4:30 p.m. - Official close to Cypress Staycation but don't let that stop you ... go grab dinner with new friends!
Cypress Staycation is sponsored by Cypress Church and is designed for ladies from age 18 to ???
The cost is $20 for the entire weekend. Reservations required. Those interested may sign up in the Cypress Church lobby on Sunday April 11th and Sunday April 18th or call: 714.952.3001