In order to help people their own custom maps, I decided to create a program which generated TDB files for Mapsource. Also, this program can generate a TDB file which will supports file TYP.
- Create a full Mapset for mapsource (TDB, Global img, reg, TYP)
- Uninstall Mapset (Product, Families, FamiliesNT and gmap)
- Create a TDB file (Product and Families)
- Edit Mapset.
- Support MDX, MDR, TRF files (Automatic detect and install).
- Support routing maps
- Compile TYP file ( select txt file in TYP field )
- Show product CODE, FID mapset name in uninstall mapset list
- Install mapset in mapsource
- Compile TYP without generate mapset (Use GenTYP to create TYP file)
- Install an existing Mapset (Families and Product)
- Full support of TYP file. (You may also use mapsource for sending TYP file in your Garmin mapping unit)
- Autodetect Level/Zoom in a img file.
- Adjust the FID and the PRODUCT CODE in the binary TYP file with information of the TDB file.
- Improve the option “Install a existing mapset” (convert a TDB file product to Families)
- Compatible with Win95, Win98, W2k, WinXp, Vista, 2003, 2008 and Win7 (32 and 64 bits)
- DOC -> How to use MapSetToolKit [English] [Francais] [Other tutorials]
- FIX: OS 64bit registry error.
- FIX: Fix more minor bug
- NEW: Now support blank overview with cgpsmapper .99 and later
Download GmapTools; http://www.anpo.republika.pl/download.html