Cynthia's Companion Services is here to serve you and your loved ones with excellent service whenever you need. We strive to uphold the epitome of excellence.
A Little About Me:
I am 48 years young and a native of the Volunteer State, Tennessee. I am very caring and sympathetic, enjoy establishing relationships with people of diverse backgrounds, and I have good organizational and communication skills.
Companion Services is a passion of mine that I have done my whole life. I love helping people to accomplish their goals, dreams, and aspirations which in turn further fuels my desire to help.
1) What training certifications do you currently have?
- I am currently CPR/First Aid/AED Certified
2) What type of experience do you have working with Individuals with Disabilities?
- I have worked 20+ years in assisting adults with disabilities. My last job involved assisting my sister who was visually impaired who has passed away.
3) Do you have experience in working with children?
- Yes, I have two adult children, 31 and 19, and two grandchildren, 10 and 2.
- I have also worked in childcare and in Huntingdon Special School District in Tennessee.
4) Who all do you service?
- I work with ALL people. My services range from children, adults, elderly, and all those in between.