Cao Yonggang | Male | 26 years old
Location: Beijing | Master
E-mail: email@example.com | http://cygbnu.googlepages.com
1. Good capacity on organization, leadership & communication skill. .
2. Sincerity, diligence, have good-personality and be zeal for knowledge.
3. Good command of English writing, reading and speaking skills required.
4. Sufficient knowledge of the disciplines to be managed and ability to consider all points of view.
1.CCTV "Intimate Lover
2008"--Our love is rich in fun: Most intimate lover!
2.BTV "2007 Beijing New Couple Talent Competition ": Third place of 996.
3.Host for the 2006 and 2007 Award Meeting of a state-owned company.
1.Analysis on the Crossover
Rate of the Collected Journals between NSTL and the Famous Foreign Indexing
Systems or Publishing Groups, [J], JOURNAL OF ACADEMIC LIBRARIES. 2008.03
2.Comparative Analysis of Chinese and Foreign Biomedical Databases——Study upon the Problems of Chinese Database Industry, [J], LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SERVICE. 2007.05
3.Digital Divide in China, [J], MODERN INFORMATION. 2004.11
2008/01 -- Now:
China CYTS Tours Holding CO.,Ltd | Public | Company Size:2000
Senior Sales| Business Travel Management | 8000RMB/Month
1. Develop new customers, achieve sales assignment as well. Win 15 clients with revenue of 12 million yuan in 9 months, most of them are Global 500 companies and Chinese Top 100 Listed Companies. Namely, TOTAL, ZARA, Suning, Tongrentang, China Auto.
2. Manage and maintain old clients to reach a annual revenue of 20 million yuan. These old clients are GE, ING and Tongfang ect.
3. Have delivered advertisements by means of EDM, Media and Exhibition, as earned good reputation from clients.
4.Take part in global bidding
together with RADIUS-Global Travel Management Corporate. Win BlackRock, McAfee,
TELECA, AVAGO and BDP globally.
5.Manage dynamic packaging products during the first 5 months in CYTS. Occupy a market share of 40% of dynamic packaging products.
6.Operate 30 meetings, conferences, incentives and group tours each year worldwide, the biggest one among them consists of 1400 people.
2006/04 -- 2007/10:
WanFangDATA CO.,Ltd | State Owned | Company Size:1000+
Marketing | Marketing Manager | IT Service/General IT | 4000RMB/Month
1. 1. Take market research in 10 big cities nationwide,
including designing the questionnaire, meeting the interviewees and writing the
2. Planning exhibitions and conferences, such as New Products Release Conference. In charge of more than 25 conference and exhibitions that took place in 20 cities.
3. Project management. Funding 100 universities, based on this which we establish the cooperation with many professors. (Most of the company's customers are Universities.)
4. Giving lectures and reports on behalf of the company, including orientation lectures for new employees.
2006/12 – 2007/10：Funding Top 100 Universities in China
1. Analyze feasibility.
2. Communicate with sales as well as professors.
3. Faciliate the implementation.
4. Make testing plan.
5. Manage team-members.
3. Supervising these researches to make sure that they are under the control.
2006/4：MINISTRY OF COMMERCE,PRC
1. Preparing the conference.
English：reading&writing expert | listening&speaking expert
2005/07: Driver’s License
2003/03: Nationwide Computer Level Test Band 2
Desired Type of Employment: Full-time
Desired Position: Marketing or Sales
Desired Company: International company
Desired Location: Beijing
Current Situation: Working
2005/09 – 2008/06: Beijing Normal University | Intelligence science | Master
2001/09—2005/06: Heilongjiang University | Information science and management | Bachelor
Charles Townley Former dean of New Mexico State University Library firstname.lastname@example.org
Jing Peidong Professor of BeijingNormal University email@example.com
Yan Jinwu Dean of Heilongjiang University Library firstname.lastname@example.org
More information is available upon request