Visit our team roster to donate to our team or to a Cyclelogical member.Why donate?
- The Mid South Chapter of the National MS Society is a community of individuals who are committed to achieving a world free of Multiple Sclerosis (MS).
- The Chapter helps over 8,400 individuals throughout Tennessee, northern Mississippi and eastern Arkansas who are impacted by MS.
- They provide comprehensive support services and educational programs to people with MS, their family and friends, and raise funds locally to support the National MS Society’s research initiatives.
- The annual MS Bike Ride is one of the Chapter's biggest fund raising events. By donating to a cyclist, you're enabling them participate in the bike tour. Cyclists must first raise money for the organization, and only then are they allowed to ride the scenic two-day, 150-mile journey through Northwest Mississippi.
- All donations are tax deductible and benefit the National MS Society.
- If you work for a company that matches charitable gifts, your donation to the MS Society may be eligible for matching! Your Human Resources representative can help you.
How can I donate?
You can donate to the team as a whole or to an individual cyclist to help them meet their fundraising goal. No donation is too small.
- In Person: (cash + check) Cyclists can take your cash or check donations in person. Make your check payable to The National MS Society.
- Online (credit card): You can donate securely online with a credit card. Our team roster has links to submit donations for the whole team and individual team members.
- By Mail (check): You can mail a donation to the address below. Make sure you designate in the memo which cyclist or team you are sponsoring with your donation.
MS Society, Mid South Chapter
ATTN: Rock 'n Roll Bike MS
5341 Estate Office Park Dr. Suite 2
Memphis, TN 38119
The MS Society gets every single penny.
When I donate to a rider or team, who gets the money?
Any donation to the MS Society is appreciated, regardless of how you give or how much you give. By donating through a rider or a team, you're not only helping the MS Society, you're sponsoring a rider who's raising awareness for the cause. So come on - help out your favorite cyclist!Be a team sponsor!
(2014 sponsorship info not yet available)
For at least $300 (the minimum pledge a rider must have to participate), you can sponsor the team and have your name or company logo printed on our 2011 team jerseys. 100% of your sponsorship will be donated to the MS Society. In fact, you will make your check out to the MS Society. All sponsorships must be made by June 11. All logos must be sent in .EPS format also by June 11.
To get more information on sponsoring the team, please send an email to Andrea - andrea[at]cyclelogical.org - or Matt - matt[at]cyclelogical.org - and we will respond to you within 24 hours.
Every dollar helps. Even a little goes a long way.