Camas-Washougal Soccer Mission Statement
The Camas-Washougal Soccer Club is a non-profit organization with a long history of providing soccer opportunities to our community. We focus on the player and family and strive to ensure all players have opportunity for fun, development, competitive play, and life experiences. We offer soccer for all players age 4-19 and for players of all skill level and ability. We also offer TOPSoccer for differently-abled players 4 years of age or older, who have a mental and/or physical disability. We want to be YOUR soccer club and we exist to make sure every player in our system receives the best treatment and reaches their goals!
Our “Three-Tiered” Soccer Club consists of:
- The Camas-Washougal Soccer Club's Recreational teams and TOPSoccer teams (age U5-U19) wear the club colors of royal blue and white.
- Camas-Washougal Soccer Club is home to the Washington Soccer Academy (WSA) which is our competitive level division of 'Select' and 'Premier' teams. These teams wear Black, White, and Yellow (Premier only).
- Due to newly implemented rules in Washington Youth Soccer, our players can now guest play at any level within our club through the concept of “Seamless Soccer” - regardless of what level they are assigned. For more information contact one of our Directors of Coaching.
Current Programs (as of May 2011):
- Recreational Soccer (ages U5-U19)
- TOPSoccer (ages U5-U19 for differently-abled athletes)
- Youth Development (transition to competitive soccer ages U9-U10)
- Futsal Program (small sided training for ages U8-U19)
- Select Soccer (more competitive soccer for ages U11-U19)
- Premier Soccer (Highest Competition for ages U11-U19)
- Cross Divisional (Rec/Select/Premier) Futsal Training Program
- Rec/Select and Premier Tournaments
- Many Camps/Clinics for Player Development
You can help the club by volunteering as a Coach, Assistant Coach, Board Member, Referee, or even a Team Parent. You will have an opportunity to express your interest at registration, or you can contact the club secretary.
More information is available throughout this website. Please take the time to explore the resources here, and feel free to contact the appropriate representative if you have questions.