- (New-borns) An infant or baby is the very young offspring of humans. A
newborn is an infant who is within hours, days, or up to a few weeks from birth.
- "New Born" is a song by English alternative rock band Muse available on the
eponymous single, the album Origin of Symmetry and on the Hullabaloo Live
- A portrait
- A painting or drawing
- (picture) visualize: imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see
him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this
- A photograph
- (pictural) pictorial: pertaining to or consisting of pictures; "pictorial
perspective"; "pictorial records"
- (picture) a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or
abstraction) produced on a surface; "they showed us the pictures of their
wedding"; "a movie is a series of images projected so rapidly that the eye
- Attractive in a pretty or endearing way
- Affectedly or superficially clever
- cunning: attractive especially by means of smallness or prettiness or
quaintness; "a cute kid with pigtails"; "a cute little apartment"; "cunning
kittens"; "a cunning baby"
- (cutely) cunningly: in an attractive manner; "how cunningly the olive-green
dress with its underskirt of rose-brocade fitted her perfect figure"
- Sexually attractive
- obviously contrived to charm; "an insufferably precious performance"; "a
child with intolerably cute mannerisms"
- the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young); "the baby of the
family"; "the baby of the Supreme Court"
- A very young child, esp. one newly or recently born
- A young or newly born animal
- The youngest member of a family or group
- pamper: treat with excessive indulgence; "grandparents often pamper the
children"; "Let's not mollycoddle our students!"
- a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk;
"the baby began to cry again"; "she held the baby in her arms"; "it sounds
simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different"
Challenge II Poem
A Challenge II I challenge you not to smile.,
At cute kittens, pretty puppies, and bunnies., At new born babies, "tooting"., I
challenge you not to smile., At a silly picture of you., At a child's drawing of
you., I challenge you not to smile., At an old cartoon., At an old “Three
Stooges” flick., I challenge you not to smile., At a pretty sunrise., At a
pretty sunset., I challenge you not to smile., At breakfast in bed., At that
special someone giving their smile to you., I challenge you not to smile., At a
list of things that make you smile., At a silly poem like this... 시인 론 May 13,
2013 By Ronald J Chapman firstname.lastname@example.org
couldn't resist taking pictures of my new born
niece Anya Mae. as with all people picture, i feel that black and white versions
show more emotion. just a few touch ups to enhance the blacks within PS