The Silicon Valley Fall Festival is an evolution of the very
Jubilee and Fall Festival that has been held for the past six years. This year
the festival will again significantly expand its scope with the addition of a
partnership with the World Journal. The World Journal is the largest Chinese
language newspaper in the Bay Area and will add significant additional
attendees through its broad community outreach.
Please note that
spaces will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis and no amplified
music or announcements will be permitted. We encourage display of product and service sales from your booth and
will limit the number of same businesses represented at the Fall Festival to no
more than three of any given type or profession. Parking
permits and final booth assignments will be provided two weeks prior to the
1) Applicant is responsible for supplying all display materials for their space; i.e. table skirts and signage.
2) Applicant will only display what is explicitly listed on this application. Booth space is primarily for display purposes, appointments and signups. No distribution of food items, except packaged candy, will be permitted.
3) Applicant will be responsible for security, insurance, and manpower related to space and merchandise.
4) Applicant is responsible for set up and clean up of space.
5) Booth set up must be completed by 9:00 a.m. on Saturday, Sept 10th. We will be unable to accommodate late arrivals. Friday setup after 3:00 pm is available on request. Take down/dismantling must wait until
AFTER 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 10th.
6) Should the applicant violate any of the above, the Cupertino Rotary reserves the right to ask the booth holder to vacate the space without refund.