Soft Corporate Offer Commodity: Brazilian Sugar Icumsa 45
Spot Price ($/mt)
Contract Price ($/mt)
Annual qty mt
- Delivery: 30 - 35 days to Port in Brazil after financial instrument is in place.
- CIF- ASWP (any safe world port)
- Prices listed are for payment with Transferable IRDLC, top world bank.
- For payments with Non-transferable IRDLC add $5 to each price.
- For better pricing, pay with 1 Month BG and reduce price by $5.
Seller Mandate Procedures
- Buyer issues LOI / ICPO clearly stating acceptance of seller’s SCO and corresponding procedures to follow and product specification.
- Seller mandate to prepare FCO on behalf of the seller.
- Buyer to approve FCO to return to seller’s mandate with a BCL. (Never a soft probe.)
- Seller issues draft contract in favor of the Buyer. (BCL is necessary.)
- Buyer signs and sends back the contract draft to the seller within 48 hours.
- Seller sends back a signed contract electronically.
- Seller and Buyer exchange 02 hard copies simultaneously by courier and copies are duly signed and sealed. The final draft contract will be considered as hard copies until the original has been exchanged and will not delay the buyer in issuing the financial instrument.
- The Buyer’s bank sends to the Seller‘s bank via swift MT-799 transmission their readiness to issue the financial instrument.
- Upon receipt, the Seller’s bank sends to the Buyer’s bank via swift MT-799 transmission, their readiness to send the performance bond and commitment to supply as per contract shipping schedule.
- Within ten (10) banking days of successful exchanging of the POP against the POF, the Buyer will issue the Non-operative financial instrument in favor of the Seller.
- Within ten (10) banking days of receipt of the Non-operative financial instrument the Seller will post the operative performance bond in favor of the Buyer which will activate the financial instrument.
- Delivery and shipment commence as per schedule mutual agreed.
SPECIFICATIONS - BRAZILIAN SUGAR ICUMSA 45
POLARITY at 20ºC: 99.80º Minimum
SULPHATED ASH CONTENT: 0.04% Maximum by Weight
MOISTURE: 0.06% Maximum by Weight
MAGNETIC PARTICLES: mg/kg 4
SOLUBILITY: 100% Dry & free flowing
GRANULOMETRY: 0.55 - 0.70 Am/mm
ICUMSA: Color 45 ICUMSA attenuation index Units (Method #10-1978) Maximum
AS: 1 P.P.M.
COLOUR: Brilliant White
REDUCING SUGAR: 0.010% Maximum in Dry Mass
RADIATION: Normal w/o presence of cesium or iodine
SO2: mg/kg 70
skype - don.altland
t: +55 85 33187389
t: +1 203-917-1092
Ofc. addr: Av. dos Coqueiros, 2273, Praia do Cumbuco, Ceara, Brazil