Submission Deadline: 20th May 2012
Submission of Papers:
The language of the conference is English and papers must be submitted in this language. However, we hope (dependent on submission) to offer specific panels in Korean, Japanese and Chinese Language with translation as needed. Please email all submissions with attachments in Word or PDF file format and with “Cultural Translation proposal (NAME OF APPLICANT, TITLE OF PROPOSAL)” in the subject line.
When submitting a panel proposal:
• include an abstract between 150 – 200 words that outlines the panel’s theme (include title)
• designate one panelist as the contact person and include contact information
When submitting a paper proposal (individual or part of a panel):
• a one-page abstract (include title)
• short biography of the author
• contact details of author
The conference committee assumes all members of proposed panels have agreed to participate.
Proposal should be emailed to:
Dr Kate E Taylor (email@example.com) and Dr Yan Ying (firstname.lastname@example.org)