Bobcat Rank .... or Bobcat Trail ...
They all start as Bobcats…
1. The Bobcat Award is like an orientation for kids and parents both. The Bobcat part introduces you to the basic outline of the program
2. Every Cub Scout will achieve the Bobcat Award (also called the Bobcat Trail). Meaning, adults and Cub Scout have to do this part first. There’s a reason for that …
3. Doing the Bobcat Trail gets you familiar with the principals of being a Cub Scout, like the Cub Scout Oath, and the ranks, and so on.
4. Doing the Bobcat Trail also gets you familiar with the workflow for achievement in Cub Scouts. Follow the steps and you’ll be ready to do the same for just about any achievement your Cub wants to tackle.
5. Bobcats and Cougars are different animals. You probably already knew that.
To earn the Bobcat rank the new Cub Scout must do the following:
items are the basic information that ALL Cub Scouts must learn, which is why
EVERY boy who enters into Cub Scouting MUST earn the Bobcat Badge.
Visit www.cubscouts.org for more information