- When: Fridays from 16:30-18:00, unless noticed otherwise.
- Where: Room 3403 (GSCM Conference Room) on the 4th floor of Mercury Tower (building 45 in campus map) located in East Campus of Hitotsubashi University. Please note that the access to the room is restricted after 17:00.
- Please send me an e-mail if you are interested in contributing to the workshop by presenting your work or participating actively in discussion. Presentation may be in English contingent on the audience.
2015 Workshop Schedule
- January 23 (joint with Theory Workshop)
- Speaker: Nozomu Muto (YNU)
- Title: Revenue-capped efficient auctions (joint with Yasuhiro Shirata and Takuro Yamashita)
- January 30
- Speaker: Satoshi Nakada (Hitotsubashi U)
- Title: Stable Matching and Indivisible Goods Trades under Irrational Choice Behavior
- March 13 (joint with Theory Workshop)
- Speaker: Tomoyuki Kamo (Kyoto Sangyo U)
- Title: Arrovian Social Choice with Psychological Thresholds (joint with Ryo-Ichi Nagahisa)
- June 05
- Speaker: Shinichi Hirota (Waseda U)
- Title: "Short Investment Horizons, Difficulty of Forming Rational Expectations, and Price Indeterminacy in Financial Markets: Evidence from Laboratory Experiments (joint with Juergen Huber, Thomas Stöckl, and Shyam Sunder)
2012-2014 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2001-2005 (Japanese)