We have come up with the guidelines in the best interest of giving everyone a chance to come up on stage.
Few points to be kept in mind:
1. Kids can present up to two performances of their choice on the stage, while adults are allowed to perform only once in any category of their choice (Dance/Drama/Singing etc).
2. No Solo Performances
3. Please send in your participation confirmation on or before March 22, 2015, with the following details
a) Participants names. Also, would you be doing the introduction for your program (Yes/No). If not, MC will take care of the introduction.
b) Category of Performance (Dance/Drama/Singing etc)
c) Audio track (If any)
1) Only Exceptional/Professional talent may be given solo performance opportunities.
2) Naada Geethe, MC and 'Vote of Thanks' are exceptions to the above rules.
3) MC is handled by the HKK Team.
All entries have to be sent to the cultural team - firstname.lastname@example.org along with your participation confirmationbefore March 22, 2015. This information will be kept confidential and will not be shared with anyone.
Even if you are unable to perform for some reason, please do come and entertain yourself by watching the performances of others and encourage the crowd.
Get prepared, take off your shyness, come on stage, perform and cheer for others through huge applauds and whistles.
Please RVSP to the evite ASAP. This will help us organize the event, food with timelines.
Good luck with your practice. Let us all meet at 2:00 on Saturday (Apr 4, 2015).
If you have any questions/concerns please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Padma Bangalore @ 860-640-4343.
-- HKK Cultural Team