- 1 package extra firm tofu, drained and crumbled
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp olive oil, for sauteing
- Vegetables, for sauteing (onion, mushroom, pepper, etc.)
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup diced mushroom
- 1/4 cup pepper, chopped
- Other - be creative. What's in the fridge right now?
- 1 cup fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
drained tofu into bowl. Add turmeric, curry powder and salt. Hand-toss
to mix tofu and spices. Allow to sit for flavors to meld while
performing following steps.
- Saute vegetables in olive oil over
medium-high heat until translucent. When vegetables are done, pour in
crumbled tofu mix and continue cooking for approximately 5-minutes.
- Add chopped tomato and spinach until wilted.