Students, welcome to the California State University Honors College's electronic portfolio hub. This site contains instructions and templates for how to create your Honors College eportfolio. You will model your eportfolio after portions of this site, in Google Sites. If you do not have a Gmail account, then you will need one, so please sign up for an account at <http://www.gmail.com
>.Then you can go to Google Sites, <http://sites.google.com
>, to begin assembling your portfolio. It's all quite easy.
If you have any questions, then do not hesitate to contact Dr. Harris or Dr. Hawley.
To get started
- Sign up for a Google Site. You can do that at <http://sites.google.com>. It's free. When you create your site, you can try to use your school account name in the URL.
- Return to this page, <https://sites.google.com/site/goldeneagleenglish/>, and review the ePortfolio Goals <https://sites.google.com/site/goldeneagleenglish/home/eportfolio-goals>
- Proceed to Your Portfolio <https://sites.google.com/site/goldeneagleenglish/your-portfolio> and follow the instructions and samples. You should include each of the pages listed under Your Portfolio.
- Send your eportfolio URL to Dr. Hawley and to Dr. Harris.
- Remember, in the left-hand menu, you will see a link titled Your Portfolio. That link and all of the links associated with it will show you how to assemble your eportfolio.