CSTS Melbourne Swag!
Just some of our giveaway swag - this could be yours!
Below is a list of the prizes available though our giveaway on the night. Each ticket holder will receive 1 entry into the draw. Tickets will be issued at the screening. If you wish to make an additional donation to Equality Now on the night, an additional entry to the draw will be issued for each $5 donated.
Universal Home Entertainment:
* A voucher to receive a copy of 'Serenity: Special Edition' (redeemable when the DVD is released in late Summer 2007)
Dark Horse Comics:
* A copy of Serenity: Those Left Behind
* A copy of Finding Serenity: Anti-Heroes, Lost Shepherds and Space Hookers in Joss Whedon's Firefly, autographed by Jane Espenson
* A voucher to receive a copy of Serenity Found (redeemable when the book is released in September 2007, shipping included in the voucher)
Things From Another World
* A copy of Buffy Season 8 #1 Variant
Quantum Mechanix (QMx)
* A "Fan Club Edition" Serenity Alliance Money Pack
Done The Impossible (DTI)
* A "Done the Impossible" DVD
The Bedlam Bards
* A autographed "On The Drift" CD
* A voucher to receive a "Serenity" kanji jewelry set
Read my Chest * A variety of bookmarks, magnets, cards & postcards
Supanova Pop Culture Expo * A fabulous Supanova poster signed by Big Damn Hero Ron Glass (Actor - Firefly, Serenity), Dan Green (Voice - Yu-gi-oh), Sonny Whitelaw (writer for SG-A), Marco Nero (Conceptual designer for The Matrix, Star Wars, Farscape), Aaron Douglas (Actor - BSG, I Robot), Clayton Watson (The Matrix), Dan Bacon (Actor- SG-1), Marv Wolfman (Writer- Marvel), Alex Maleev (Poster Artist), David Yardin (Illustrator - Marvel), Stewart McKenny (Writer - Star Wars comics), Yuri Lowenthal (Voice - anime), Tara Platt (Actor - various, voice - naruto), Marianne De Pierres (Sci Fi author) & Jennifer Fallon (Sci Fi and fantasy author)
(Note: The Supanova poster will be auctioned so bring your cashy money!)
Finally, the global major prize, for which each screening around the world will have one entry:
One finalist will be chosen from each of the cities holding Can't Stop The Serenity events in 2007. The winner of one cruise cabin for two will be drawn by the staff of the Browncoat Cruise on Monday, 2 July 2007. The winner will be contacted by the Browncoat Cruise staff, and their name will be published on the front page of CantStopTheSerenity.com and BrowncoatCruise.com. Winner will be responsible for transportation to and from San Diego, CA (launch point for the Browncoat Cruise)."
NB: you must have a current passport and be over 18 at the time of the competition, and be certain you can organise and afford tickets to San Diego to be able to enter.