We are a group of dedicated educators fully committed to support the New Hampshire’s comprehensive five-year plan to give every P-12 student the opportunity to learn
Joining efforts with other Chapters, we serve the Computer Science Teachers Association to:
- Promote and adopt K-12 CS Standards aligned with the K-12 CS Framework.
- Implement clear certification pathways for computer science teachers.
- Allow computer science to count for a core mathematics or science high school graduation requirement.
- Allow computer science to count as mathematics or science admission requirement at higher education institutions in the state.
Currently, the CSTA NH Chapter's activities include:
- Quarterly meetings to share current
events and opportunities in CS education
- Roundtable discussion
for educators and interested parents during the High School Programming Contest hosted by St. Anselm’s College
- NSF and Google-funded teacher professional learning opportunities.