Our next campout is scheduled for Saturday 10/10 – Sunday 10/11 October 2009 at Eagle Cave near Blue River, WI (http://www.eaglecave.net/
- When: 10 a.m. (or later) Saturday 10/10 – Sunday 10/11 (remove gear from cave by 10 a.m.)
- Where: It takes about an hour and 45 minutes to Eagle Cave from McFarland.
- Who can attend: scout, parents, siblings
- Food: lunch, dinner, and breakfast,
- Cave Activities: Getting Down & Dirty in over 2400 feet of underground exploratory fun!!!
Sleep overnight in the cave!!Possible Outside Activities:
- Hike over 12 miles of trails ranging from 1mi. to 5mi.
- 16 compass courses (10 novice - 4 intermediate - 2 advanced)
- Compete in the gold nugget competitive trail
- Fishing on Little Blackhawk Lake (excellent bass and bluegill fishing) – no license required
- Night marathon - a night hike led by the Eagle Cave staff (last activity of Sat. evening)
- Hay ride
- Community fire
- Use of all the facilities - Cafeteria, game room, bath house, and much, much more.