Hi! I got my PhD in Computer Science from City University of Hong Kong, advised by Xiaotie Deng and Minming Li. During my PhD, I visited Yiling Chen at Harvard. After that I joined CTIC (led by Peter Bro Miltersen) at Aarhus University as a postdoc. Currently I am a postdoc at Oxford University, working with Elias Koutsoupias.
Algorithmic game theory, fixed-point computing, Internet economics, mechanism design, multi-agent systems.
1. Xiaotie Deng, Qi Qi, Amin Saberi, Jie Zhang, Discrete Fixed Points: Models, Complexities and Applications, Mathematics of Operations Research. Vol. 36, No. 4, 2011.
2. Aris Filos-Ratsikas, Søren Kristoffer Stiil Frederiksen, Jie Zhang, Social welfare in one-sided matchings: Random priority and beyond, in Proceeding of the 7th International Symposium on Algorithmic Game Theory (SAGT), 2014. arXiv version.
3. Simina Brânzei, Yiling Chen, Xiaotie Deng, Aris Filos-Ratsikas, Søren Kristoffer Stiil Frederiksen, Jie Zhang, The Fisher Market Game: Equilibrium and Welfare, Twenty-Eighth AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence, 2014.
4. Xi Alice Gao, Jie Zhang and Yiling Chen, What You Jointly Know Determines How You Act — Strategic Interactions in Prediction Markets, In Proceeding of the 14th ACM Conference on Electronic Commerce (ACM-EC) 2013.
7. Ning Chen, Xiaotie Deng, Jie Zhang, How Profitable are Strategic Behaviors in a Market? In Proceeding of the 19th Annual European Symposium on Algorithms (ESA) 2011.
8. Xiaotie Deng, Qi Qi and Jie Zhang, Direction Preserving Zero Point Computingand Applications, In Proceedings of the fifth Workshop on Internet & Network Economics, (WINE) 2009.
9. Xiaotie Deng and Jie Zhang, Equiseparability on Terminal Wiener Index, In Proceedings of the 5nd International Conference on Algorithmic Aspects in Information and Management, (AAIM) 2009.
Lecturer @ Aarhus
Multi-agent algorithms, Game Theory, and Mechanism Design (co-teaching with Peter Bro Miltersen)
New journal launched: International Journal of Graph Theory and its Applications (IJGTA)