Jie Zhang 張捷
Hi! I got my Ph.D. in Computer Science from City University of Hong Kong. I was advised by Xiaotie Deng and Minming Li. From Jan to June 2011, I had a grand time visiting Yiling Chen at Harvard. Currently I am a postdoc at Aarhus University, working under Peter Bro Miltersen.
Algorithmic game theory, fixed-point computing, Internet economics, mechanism design, graph theory, combinatorics.
New journal launched: International Journal of Graph Theory and its Applications (IJGTA)
Lecturer @ Aarhus
Multi-agent algorithms, Game Theory, and Mechanism Design (co-teaching with Peter Bro Miltersen)
1. Xiaotie Deng, Qi Qi, Amin Saberi, Jie Zhang, Discrete Fixed Points: Models, Complexities and Applications, Mathematics of Operations Research. Vol. 36, No. 4, 2011.
3. Hanyuan Deng and Jie Zhang, On the general Ivanciuc-Balaban operator, Internet Electronic Journal of Molecular Design, 2013.
4. Hanyuan Deng and Jie Zhang, A note on the laplacian Estrada index of trees, MATCH Commun. Math. Comput. Chem. Vol.63, No.3, 2010.
5. Jie Zhang and Hanyuan Deng, The hexagonal chains with the extremal third order Randic index, Appl. Math. Lett., Volume 22, Issue 12, 2009.
6. Jie Zhang and Hanyuan Deng, Third Order Randic Index of Phenylenes, J. Math. Chem, Vol.43, No.1, 2008.
7. Hanyuan Deng, Shubo Chen and Jie Zhang, The Merrifield–Simmons index in (n, n+1)-graphs, J. Math. Chem, Vol. 43, No. 1, 2008.
8. Jie Zhang, Hanyuan Deng and Shubo Chen, Second Order Randic Index of Phenylenes and Their Corresponding Hexagonal Squeeze, J. Math. Chem, Vol.42, No.4, 2007.
9. Hanyuan Deng, Shubo Chen and Jie Zhang, The PI index of phenylenes, J. Math. Chem, Vol. 41, No. 1, January 2007.
1. Xi Alice Gao, Jie Zhang and Yiling Chen, What You Jointly Know Determines How You Act — Strategic Interactions in Prediction Markets, In Proceeding of the 14th ACM Conference on Electronic Commerce (ACM-EC) 2013.
4. Ning Chen, Xiaotie Deng, Jie Zhang, How Profitable are Strategic Behaviors in a Market? In Proceeding of the 19th Annual European Symposium on Algorithms (ESA) 2011.
5. Xiaotie Deng, Qi Qi and Jie Zhang, Direction Preserving Zero Point Computingand Applications, In Proceedings of the fifth Workshop on Internet & Network Economics, (WINE) 2009.
6. Xiaotie Deng and Jie Zhang, Equiseparability on Terminal Wiener Index, In Proceedings of the 5nd International Conference on Algorithmic Aspects in Information and Management, (AAIM) 2009.
1. Research Tuition Scholarship, City University of Hong Kong, academic year 2010-2011.
2. Outstanding Academic Performance Award for Research Degree Students, City University of Hong Kong, academic year 2009-2010.
3. Research Tuition Scholarship, City University of Hong Kong, academic year 2009-2010.
4. Outstanding Academic Performance Award for Research Degree Students, City University of Hong Kong, academic year 2008-2009.5. Outstanding Graduate Student of Hunan Province, China, 2007 (2% each year).