The Consortium for Software Engineering Research (CSER) 2017 Spring meeting will be held on Monday and Tuesday, May 1st-2nd, at McGill University in Montréal.
We invite you to contribute by sending your proposals for:
- New faculty talks (30-40 minutes + QA)
- Regular research talks (15-20 minutes + QA)
- Poster/demo/lightning talk presentations
The deadline to send in your proposals is April 14, 2017.
Please email the following information for your proposal to email@example.com:
- Presentation title
- Author name(s) (with the presenter(s) highlighted) and affiliation
- Presentation abstract (up to 150 words)
- Type of talk (e.g., new faculty, regular, or poster/demo)
There is also time during the meeting to briefly publicize software engineering related events such as conferences, workshops, projects, etc. Please make sure you send us your request for announcements (including the presenter’s name and the event’s title) to guarantee a time slot for your announcement.