Head of the research group "Efficient algorithms for allocation problems" supported by the Hungarian Scientific Research Fund. Researcher at the Institute of Economics, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, in the group 'Mechanism Design' led by Péter Biró.
Research interests: graph algorithms, game theory, complexity, combinatorial optimization, stable matchings, popular matchings.
E-mail: cseh.agnes (at) krtk.mta.hu
News and upcoming events
- March 2020: I'll start at HPI Potsdam as a postdoctoral fellow.
- February 2020: My joint paper with Klaus Heeger The stable marriage problem with ties and restricted edges. has been accepted to Discrete Optimization .
- February 2020: I am an invited speaker at the 11th Day on Computational Game Theory at the University of Twente, Netherlands.
- January-February 2020: I am visiting Markus Brill at TU Berlin. I thank GAMENET for the STSM grant to enable this.
- January 2020: My joint paper with Tamás Fleiner The complexity of cake cutting with unequal shares has been accepted to the ACM Transactions on Algorithms.
- January 2020: The data collection for a kidney exchange pool in Germany has started: https://crossover-nierenspenderliste.de/.
- December 2019: I talked about recent initiatives in kidney exchange in Germany at the ENCKEP meeting in Glasgow, UK.