My name is Sijia Cai and I received my B.Sc and M.Sc degrees (supervisor: Ping Wang) at Tianjin University, all majoring in mathematics. Now I'm a PhD candidate (supervisor: Lei Zhang) in the Department of Computing at Hong Kong Polytechnic University, My research focuses on modeling, algorithm design and mathematical analysis for computer vision and machine learning problems. I am particularly interested in such topics as deep learning and stochastic optimization.
- 11/2014 ~ now PhD Candidate, Department of Computing, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong, China.
- 09/2011 ~ 07/2014 M.Sc., Department of Mathematics, Tianjin University, Tianjin, China.
- 09/2007~ 07/2011 B.Sc., Department of Mathematics, Tianjin University, Tianjin, China.
- L. Li, P. Wang, Q. Hu, S. Cai, "Efficient Background Modeling Based on Sparse Representation and Outlier Iterative Removal," to appear in IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology.
- S. Cai, W. Zuo, L. Zhang, X. Feng, and P. Wang, "Support Vector Guided Dictionary Learning," in ECCV 2014. (paper, sup) (code)
- S. Cai, P. Wang, L. Li, C. Zhang, "Higher-Order Principal Component Pursuit via Tensor Approximation and Convex Optimization," in Journal of Systems Engineering and Electronics, vol. 25, issue 3, pp. 523-530, 2014.
- P. Wang, C. Zhang, S. Cai, L. Li, "Accelerated Matrix Recovery via Random Projection Based on Inexact Augmented Lagrange Multiplier Method," in Transactions of Tianjin University, vol. 19, issue 4, pp. 293-299, 2013.
- Address: Room PQ724C, Mong Man Wai Building, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
- Telephone: +00852 5344 8095
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org