TANNER CONNECTProblems with Tanner conference :
- Hard to coordinate with and invite friends
- Inconvenient to search up presentations when away from a computer/ in booklet when on the go
Create an app that allows you to
- Search Tanner presentations on Tandora Database
- Search by
- Tags (in a list picker)--What if the user wants to use multiple keywords...?
- Themes (in a list picker)
- Time (in a list picker)
- Selecting one will display titles of presentations (in another list picker)
- Clicking a title will display all Tanner information on screen in a “package,” a neatly organized chart (using individual TinyWebDB?)
- Share Tanner information (title, time, room, presenter, abstract, and current GPS location) to friends through email, texts, and tweets
Likes! communicating within the app!
coordination of invite, or
- How does Grafitti work? How do you add people to join a group messaging conversation? Does everyone need to have the same URL/ app to join it? We’re trying to figure out how to edit who’s in your “circle” and what happens when you add a name to that circle. Does the user need to add in their friend’s phone number, send them a URL or a text saying “hey you’re added to my circle”?
- How does accessing the Tanner Database work? Is it organized by Tanner Presentation numbers? Will typing in one number call all its information (title, presenter, time etc)?
- Is Number 4 a feasible task because Google Maps can’t detect locations/ distances within a building like the Science Center. What do you think we can do in terms of incorporating locations within our application?
- Add in email option to send information to someone not using the app
- Expand focus to outside of Tanner