- A large electric cooking pot used to cook stews and other dishes
- an electric cooker that maintains a relatively low temperature
- A slow cooker
- A small, fat person
- (dumpling) dessert made by baking fruit wrapped in pastry
- Dumplings are cooked balls of dough. They are based on flour, potatoes,
bread or matzoh meal, and may include meat, fish, or sweets. They may be cooked
by boiling, steaming, simmering, frying, or baking. They may have a filling, or
there may be other ingredients mixed into the dough.
- A small savory ball of dough (usually made with suet) that may be boiled,
fried, or baked in a casserole
- A pudding consisting of apples or other fruit enclosed in a sweet dough and
- dumpling: small balls or strips of boiled or steamed dough
- (The Recipe) The Recipe is the third studio album by American rapper Mack
10, released October 6, 1998 on Priority and Hoo-Bangin' Records. It peaked at
number 6 on the Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums and at number 15 on the
Billboard 200.. All Media Guide, LLC. Retrieved on 2010-01-01.
- A set of instructions for preparing a particular dish, including a list of
the ingredients required
- A recipe is a set of instructions that describe how to prepare or make
something, especially a culinary dish.
- Something which is likely to lead to a particular outcome
- A medical prescription
- (recipe) directions for making something
- easily frightened
- a domestic fowl bred for flesh or eggs; believed to have been developed from
the red jungle fowl
- the flesh of a chicken used for food
Traditional boiled pork dumplings
These are your run-of-the mill traditional pork
filled dumplings that are boiled. These can also be panfried as potstickers.
pan seared dumpling (guo tie)