HOW TO DECORATE FLOWER - FLOWER ESSENCES BACH
How To Decorate Flower
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
- a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
Daisy flower pot cake
Made this for a friends mom for her birthday. Its a chocolate cake with espresso buttercream and oreo cookie crumbs for the dirt. Seed packet, gloves and cake are all decorated with MMF. I checked out WIltons website for the glove instructions and did the seed packet similar to how they suggest too. Next time I would love to try one of these with the flowers on stems but this one had a long way to travel and I was too worried about them being on stems for the long drive. Next time.
Learning how to decorate a cake
I wanted to figure out how to do the scallops on the edge and try some piping because I'm pretty unsteady. My flowers still suck but the icing was getting warm and not as stiff as I think you need it to do that kind of thing.