Flower World Seattle - Church Wedding Floral Arrangements.
Flower World Seattle
- Chief (1786–1866), Native American leader of the Suquamish and Duwamish tribes. He signed the Treaty of Port Elliott in 1855, guaranteeing a reservation for his people in what became the state of Washington. The city of Seattle is named for him
- a major port of entry and the largest city in Washington; located in west central Washington on the protected waters of Puget Sound with the snow-capped peaks of the Cascade Range and Mount Ranier visible to the south and east; an aerospace and computer center; site of the University of Washington
- King Street Station is a train station in Seattle, Washington. Located between S. King and S. Jackson Streets and 2nd and 4th Avenues S. in the Pioneer Square neighborhood of Seattle, the station is just south of downtown.
- Seattle was Perry Como's 17th RCA Victor 12" long-play album, the 15th recorded in full "living" stereophonic sound and the sixth featuring Dynagroove technology.
- a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
- people in general; especially a distinctive group of people with some shared interest; "the Western world"
- The earth, together with all of its countries, peoples, and natural features
- Denoting one of the most important or influential people or things of its class
- universe: everything that exists anywhere; "they study the evolution of the universe"; "the biggest tree in existence"
- global: involving the entire earth; not limited or provincial in scope; "global war"; "global monetary policy"; "neither national nor continental but planetary"; "a world crisis"; "of worldwide significance"
- All of the people, societies, and institutions on the earth
flower world seattle - Allsop 27021
Allsop 27021 Metal Art Jr Monitor Stand (Pewter)
Strange, but true - not every desk is designed with a computer in mind. I know it is hard to believe in this day and age, but whatever. And what about those of you using a countertop or table as a computer desk? Sure the computer will fit ? the monitor goes behind the keyboard, the CPU goes , well, the CPU goes wherever the wires allow. You can just pull up a folding chair and start clicking away. But that does not sound very appealing, does it? No ergonomics there. The Metal Art Jr. helps your computer fit into your life. Both in function and in form. Forged from steel, it provides a sturdy shelf for your monitor or printer. And there?s space beneath for your keyboard or other office supplies. Its compact base makes it perfect for flat panel monitors and even laptops. The simple curved design and powder-coated finish aren?t meant to match your computer. They help create a balance between the comfortable feel of your home or office and the technical convenience of your computer. In a nutshell, the Metal Art Jr. gives your monitor or laptop a lift and looks good doing it.
Watching The World Burn
This is a hand held shot in the office from a co-work's desk. I was testing a new app that I got last night called "Plastic Bullet". I shot the image with the normal camera app that comes with the phone then imported it in to the app. Camera: iPhone 3gs App: Plastic Bullet Flower: Orchid Lighting: Overhead Fluorescent
Spring is one of my favorite times of year. I am so fortunate to have these amazing tulip fields only one hour drive from my front door.