Yields: 6 large rolls
- 1 cup of flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of milk*
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter*
*Best when eaten right away!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray a 6 large size muffin tin with cooking oil (or lightly grease with butter).
- In a medium, bowl combine the flour and salt.
- Whisk in the eggs into the flour mixture, one at a time.(You want to remove all the lumps).
- Whisk in the milk and butter until the batter is smooth once again*. Let sit for at least 15 minutes.
- Bake at 425 for 25 mins. Then lower the temperature to 375 degrees and bake for an additional 10 mins. (Try not to open the oven for full 35 minutes).
- Let rolls rest in pan for 2 mins. Transfer from pan to wire rack in order to let them cool for another minute or so.
*For milk, you can use any kind. I like to use the original coconut milk.
*Instead of butter, you can use 2 T applesauce.
*You can blend all of the ingredients in a blender on a low setting for 30s. if the mixture is not mixing well.