- 8 small corn tortillas*
- 4 T. Cranberry Sauce
- 2 c. Leftover turkey (shredded)*
- 1 T. olive oil
- 2 C. Cheese*
- Handful of fresh cilantro or scallions
- Brush turkey with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.Reheat turkey in skillet for 2 m. each side.
- Place 4 corn tortillas down on a flat surface. Spread 1 T. of cranberry sauce on each tortilla.
- Top each tortilla with ½ c. cheese, and a ½ c. turkey, cover with the remaining tortillas.
- Cook each quesadilla in the skillet for roughly 2 minutes each side. Flip with a spatula or salad tongs. (You want the quesadillas to look golden brown).
- Cut into slices and serve warm. Top with fresh cilantro or scallions.
*If you do not have corn tortillas, use flour. Or make Nachos by placing all of the ingredients on top of tortilla chips and heating in the oven at 350 for 5-10 minutes
*You can sub for 2c. black beans for a vegetarian option, or 1 c. black bean, 1 c. corn.
*You can use anything from Monterery cheese, goat cheese, or cheddar. For a vegan/dairy free option, use soy cheese, or apple slices for a more decadently sweet quesadilla.