- 1 eggs, 1 egg-white (whisked)
- 1½ T. chopped onion
- ¼ t. pepper
- 2 C. Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 2 C. Leftover chopped Turkey*
- 2 C. Leftover Stuffing
- 2 T. olive oil
- 2 T. coconut oil*
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, onion, and pepper.
- Stir in leftover mashed potatoes, turkey, and stuffing.
- In a large skillet, heat coconut oil & olive oil on medium-heat.
- Use a ½ c. measuring cup and fill with the potato mixture.
- In ½ c. batches, drop the potato mixture onto the skillet.
- Fry for roughly 4-5 mins on each side. (You want them to look golden brown).
- Drain on paper towels and serve with sour cream or cranberry sauce.
*You can leave out the turkey if you’re feeling all “turkeyed” out or sub the turkey for another type of meat such as turkey bacon, Boca sausage links, or chicken.
*Substitute coconut oil for 2 T more olive oil or 2 T. of unsalted butter.