- 2 heads of broccoli
- large Ziploc bag
- ¼ c. of olive oil
- 1 tsp. sea-salt
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/2 lemon
- Preheat your oven to 450°. Line a baking sheet with tin foil.
- Chop broccoli into florets. Wash and dry the broccoli thoroughly.
- Place broccoli into large Ziploc bag. Add the olive oil & sea-salt. Shake until well combined.
- Spread the broccoli mixture onto the baking sheet, into a single layer. Add in the garlic cloves.
- Roast broccoli for about 20 minutes, stirring halfway. Your broccoli will be slightly browned.
- Garnish with lemon & Enjoy!