- A hockey jersey, traditionally called a sweater (due to it originally being
made from sweater material, such as wool), is a piece of clothing worn by hockey
players to cover the upper part of their bodies.
- pursue a creative activity; be engaged in a creative activity; "Don't
disturb him--he is creating"
- make: make or cause to be or to become; "make a mess in one's office";
"create a furor"
- bring into existence; "The company was created 25 years ago"; "He created a
new movement in painting"
- (of an actor) Originate (a role) by playing a character for the first
- Bring (something) into existence
- Cause (something) to happen as a result of one's actions
create your own hockey jersey - NHL
NHL 2001 puts you on the ice, literally. Import
your face (or perhaps your favorite celebrity's) onto the body of a customizable
hockey player and then go on to create your team's logo, jersey, and color
scheme. But this isn't just some dress-up game. This game sports the official
NHL license, which means you've got access to the NHL's 30 traditional and
expansion teams. In addition, there are 20 international clubs to play with. All
teams have updated rosters that are looking to check, pass, and score their way
toward the Stanley Cup. NHL 2001 uses motion-capture technology to display the
moves of professional players, as well as an improved artificial-intelligence
system that continually recalculates the offensive and defensive strategies. In
addition, each game features the play-by-play and commentary of veteran
broadcasters Bill Clement and Jim Hughson. With five different play modes
spanning quick play to career, NHL 2001 is ready to take you on for either a
short hustle or a long haul.
I wasn't thrilled with the uneven lines on
these. I think next time I will definitely ice the details on top of the white
instead of doing the wet-on-wet technique. Ya live ya learn..
me in my new-at-the-time hockey jersey. i was
trying to explain to sam that i look fantastic in the thing, but she says i look
like everyone in canada.