Recipe from www.CrazyforCrust.com
2 sticks butter
1 cup granulated sugar
¾ cup light brown sugar
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
3 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup chocolate chips
1 ½ cups chopped fudge-covered grahams (Keebler or store brand)
72 mini marshmallows (plus or minus depending on how many cookies you make), frozen
1. Melt butter in a microwave safe bowl. Pour into an electric mixer fitted with paddle attachment. While still hot, add both sugars and mix on low until combined. Let sit to cool for a few minutes.
2. While butter mixture is cooling, combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl. Stir and set aside.
3. Turn mixer (with butter mixture bowl attached) on low. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing completely. Mix in vanilla extract. Add flour mixture to the wet ingredients and mix until combined. Add chocolate chips and chopped fudge-covered grahams and stir to combine.
4. Chill for 30 minutes to one hour, until cooled.
5. Preheat oven to 350°. Form cookies using a 2-tablespoon (medium) cookie scoop,Make a large indentation in the center and add two frozen mini marshmallows. Wrap dough around marshmallows and seal to combine. Bake for 10-12 minutes (depending on size). My cookies baked in 11 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes, then remove from pans to cool completely.
Yield: 3 dozen
Copyright ©2011 Crazy for Crust. All rights reserved.