Printed at www.CrazyforCrust.com
3 cups bread flour
2 teaspoons sugar
½ teaspoon active dry yeast
1 ½ cups ice water
1 tablespoon vegetable or olive oil
1 ½ teaspoons salt
1. Pulse the flour, sugar, and yeast in your food processor.
2. While the machine is running, pour the water through the feed tube. Process until just combined, about 10 seconds. Let stand for 10 minutes.
3. Add the salt and oil and process until the dough comes away from the sides of the bowl. Pour the dough out onto a well-floured surface. The dough will be VERY wet. Knead for about a minute until it’s smooth. Place the dough into an oiled bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 24 hours or up to 3 days.
4. Press the dough out with your fingers. This dough will make two cookie-sheet sized pizzas. Top with your toppings.
5. Preheat your oven to 450 degrees. Place your cookie sheets in the oven to get hot.
6. Bake about 10-12 minutes, until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and cool for about five minutes before cutting.
Source: Baked Bree