Recipe from www.CrazyforCrust.com
2 sticks butter
1 cup granulated sugar
¾ cup light brown sugar
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
3 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
¼ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup chocolate chips
1 cup M&Ms (any kind)
1 cup chopped almonds
1. Melt butter in a microwave safe bowl. Pour into an electric mixer fitted with paddle attachment. While still hot, add both sugars and mix on low until combined. Let sit to cool for a few minutes.
2. While butter mixture is cooling, combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl. Stir and set aside.
3. Turn mixer (with butter mixture bowl attached) on low. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing completely. Mix in vanilla extract. Add flour mixture to the wet ingredients and mix until combined. Add chocolate chips, M&Ms, and chopped almonds; stir to combine.
4. Chill for 30 minutes to one hour, until cooled.
5. Preheat oven to 350°. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto parchment lined cookie sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes (depending on size). Cookies made from my 2-tablespoon cookie scoop baked in 11 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes, and then remove from pans to cool completely.
Yield: 3 dozen
Copyright (c) 2011 by Crazy for Crust. This work is made available under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 license, a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.