RINGTONES FOR RAZR - HOW TO MAKE MP3 RINGTONE.
Ringtones For Razr
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- (Ringtone (film)) Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- (Ringtone (song)) Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- Motorola RAZR ( "razor") is a series of clamshell mobile camera phones by Motorola. They were first developed in July 2003 and introduced in the fourth quarter of 2004, with sales starting the following year.
Don't have originals handy. > . < Anyway, I can use the razr as an external harddrive, and could drag/drop media onto its folders. The media finder can see music/pictures/vids from most anywhere, except from the protected ringtone folder and somewhere else meant for that usage, it seems.. It's handy to have a freakish install of PS7 that wasn't meant to be a portable photoshop, but whoop-de-do.
There's this new tech... called "cell phones"...
I figured that since I'm gonna be 21 in a month I ought to have a cell phone... Even though that has nothing to do with cell phones, it's more like an excuse to not carry around my mom's. Her's has a Garfield case for goodness sake, and I had only recently got her to get rid of the winnie the pooh ringtone.