Real Ringtone : Magix Ringtone Maker 2 Activation Code.
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- real number: any rational or irrational number
- very: used as intensifiers; `real' is sometimes used informally for `really'; `rattling' is informal; "she was very gifted"; "he played very well"; "a really enjoyable evening"; "I'm real sorry about it"; "a rattling good yarn"
- Relating to something as it is, not merely as it may be described or distinguished
- being or occurring in fact or actuality; having verified existence; not illusory; "real objects"; "real people; not ghosts"; "a film based on real life"; "a real illness"; "real humility"; "Life is real! Life is earnest!"- Longfellow
- Actually existing as a thing or occurring in fact; not imagined or supposed
- Used to emphasize the significance or seriousness of a situation or circumstance
Here we are, the two of us together, Taking this crazy chance to be all alone, We both know that we should not be together, Cause if they find out it could mess up, Both our happy homes I hate to think about us not together, As soon as I look at you it will show on my face, Then they'll know that we've been loving each other, We can't let'em know, girl, no, no, We can't leave a trace. Secret lovers that's what we are, We should not be together, But we can't let go cause we love each other so. Secret lovers that's what we are, Trying so hard to hide the way we feel, Cause we both belong to someone else, But we can't let go cause what we feel is oh so real... So real, So real...
my best friend offered me a real army bag for my birthday. here are all the things i m putting inside: - my ibook dual boot Linux/Panther , in a tucano "second skin" - cables/locks/ power supplies - my Ipaq with (guess ...) Linux on it - my iriver walkman (it plays Ogg files radio things. I don't have in an ipod, sorry guys...) - Garmin Etrex camo GPS - my swiss knife -ear plugs (the yellow thingies) - pens, just in case of...