- Craigslist is a centralized network of online communities, featuring free online classified advertisements – with sections devoted to jobs, housing, personals, for sale, services, community, gigs, resumes, and discussion forums.
- "Craigslist" is the name of a song and single by "Weird Al" Yankovic. It is a style parody of The Doors, and contains lyrics inspired by postings at the online classified advertising service, Craigslist.
- To advertise (a product or service) on the Craigslist website
- a city in southeastern Arizona ringed by mountain ranges; long known as a winter and health resort but the population shift from industrial states to the Sunbelt resulted in rapid growth late in the 20th century
- Tucson is a city in and the county seat of Pima County, Arizona, United States. The city is located 118 miles (188 km) southeast of Phoenix and 60 miles (98 km) north of the U.S.-Mexico border.
- A city in southeastern Arizona; pop. 486,699. Its desert climate makes it a tourist resort
- Amtrak serves the Tucson depot three times a week with the Sunset Limited and Texas Eagle.
craigslist tucson - Using Craigslist
Using Craigslist To Earn Money: Valuable Information On How To Use Craigslist To Buy, Sell And Barter So You Can Make Money Online Quickly And Easily
People ask the question all of the time "Can you make money on Craigslist.org?” The answer is: “Yes, you can!” All it takes is some time and ad management and you can make money just like anyone else. Here are some tips that you may not be aware of. These tips should help you make money. 1. Use your ads effectively. Your ad is good for 45 days. Every day that your ad appears it is listed lower on the page. Post your ads one after the other, wait two days, delete those ads and re-enter them. They are returned back to the top positions. 2. Add a picture or multiple pictures to your ad. Use an actual photograph of your product as this will build trust in the potential buyer and it will generate more interest. 3. Respond to all inquiries promptly and follow up with everyone who responds to your ad. 4. Write a clear and concise advertisement. Use keywords, keep the layout simple and easy to read. 5. Promote your ad aggressively. Leave links in all of your email signatures and do word of mouth. Yes you can make money on Craigslist.org. It takes a bit of talent for good ad writing, good photography, and some planning. Combining all of these items into a single ad campaign is important to getting your item found and sold.
Not that we love him, but that he loves us
Hi all! I am about to put my Canon 30D, some lenses (the EFS 17-85, the 50mm macro) and a 3G Lensbaby (which I never used) up for sale on Craigslist, but thought I'd check in with you all first to see if there was interest in Flickr-land.
(It's like making sure a loved pet has a good home. :))
The 30D and lenses were used for a year. The Lensbaby has never been used. Everything is in great shape and I still have original boxes, etc.
If interested, contact me ASAP. :)
This is a little duplex studio that I found on Craigslist. It is in the historic Sam Hughes neighborhood very near the University of Arizona.
This is a beautiful wall clock featuring a photograph of the famous saguaro cactus in the Tuscon, Arizona area. The clock face is approximately 6" in diameter. Requires one AA battery (not included). This would make a great gift or personal item for the lover of desert scenery.
About Our 6" Pendulum Wall Clocks
Attractive and functional, our decorative 6" pendulum wall clocks feature stunning photo-quality artwork and premium, USA-made clock motors. A polished brass-colored pendulum enhances the classic look of these beautiful clocks. The pendulum swings like a standard clock pendulum but is electronically operated and therefore nearly silent. You get the look of a traditional pendulum clock without the constant ticking sound. Their size and quiet operation makes them perfect for the smaller spaces in your house: bathrooms, kitchens, connecting walls-the possibilities are limitless. We are sure you will be proud to give our clocks as gifts or treasure them yourself for years to come.