- "Craigslist" is the name of a song and single by "Weird Al" Yankovic. It is a style parody of The Doors, and contains lyrics inspired by postings at the online classified advertising service, Craigslist.
- Craigslist is a centralized network of online communities, featuring free online classified advertisements – with sections devoted to jobs, housing, personals, for sale, services, community, gigs, resumes, and discussion forums.
- To advertise (a product or service) on the Craigslist website
- A city in central Florida; pop. 185,951. It is a popular tourist resort
- The Orlando Amtrak station lies south of Downtown Orlando, about a mile south of the old stations at Church Street and Central Boulevard. It was built in 1926 by M. A. Griffith and W. T.
- a city in central Florida; site of Walt Disney World
- Church Street Station is a planned station on the planned SunRail commuter rail system and is also a commercial entertainment development in downtown Orlando, Florida spanning both sides of the tracks. The site was formerly used by the Atlantic Coast Line Railroad for their Orlando station.
craigslist orlando - Denon AVR-1911
Denon AVR-1911 7.1 Channel A/V Home Theater Receiver (Black)
The new AVR-1911 is packed with technology and features making it the clear choice for value oriented consumers looking for exceptional performance. Each of its 7-amplifier channels produce 90-watts of power, delivering detail and dynamics to music and movie soundtracks. They can be configured for 7.1 channel surround sound, or drive a 5.1 channel system in the main room and power a pair of speakers in a second “zone”. It’s equipped with 1080p and 3D (all formats) compatible HDMI 1.4a Repeating technology, delivering both audio and video to your HDTV with single HDMI cable. This HDMI connectivity supports the latest generation surround sound formats available on Blu-ray disc, including Dolby TrueHD and DD+, dts-HD and dts-HR. Also included is Dolby Laboratories new Pro Logic IIz Matrix decoding featuring front height effects channels that expands front soundstage. The AVR-1911 boasts a number of Audyssey technologies. Advanced Audyssey MultEQ analyzes a speaker systems interaction with the listening room at up to six measurement points (microphone included), and then automatically corrects the response to optimize clarity and tonal balance. Audyssey Dynamic Volume is an automatic volume-leveling system that tracks audio dynamics to eliminate the irritating volume swings between TV shows and commercials. Audyssey Dynamic EQ is also on board to ensure rich bass and smooth tonal balance at low volume listening levels.
Oh Jessica, Roger is gone but you linger on...
...and I only think of two reasons why! You don't see much Roger Rabbit any longer (outside of the ride in Disneyland) but there are still Jessica Rabbit figures to be had. Was there a matching Roger figure? I have no idea; the "big figs" are too rich for my blood, although I do like looking at them in the Art of Disney stores.
View a little larger to see my precise use of depth of field. :)
I've been super busy with real-life lately and haven't had much time to upload or view pics on Flickr... hopefully I'll get some time soon to try to catch up! My K-5 is on its way back from service, and I just picked up a K-r locally from Craigslist so I should be back in the zone! (The K-r will be going up for sale as it's black so it won't replace my wife's red K-x, but I'm keeping the extra lens it came with.)
Fender Rumble 25 amp
Bought on Craigslist in Orlando for $70.