- An inferior vena cava filter, also IVC filter a type of vascular filter, is
a medical device that is implanted by surgeons into the inferior vena cava to
prevent fatal pulmonary emboli (PEs). [[Image:Mar07
090.jpg|thumb|right|300px|Inferior vena cava filter - Gunther Tulip.
- The action of finding a home, job, or school for someone
- contact established between applicants and prospective employees; "the
agency provided placement services"
- the act of putting something in a certain place
- the spatial property of the way in which something is placed; "the
arrangement of the furniture"; "the placement of the chairs"
- The action of putting someone or something in a particular place or the fact
of being placed
- The act of holding the ball for a placekick
- (CPT Codes (HCPC Codes)) Current Procedural Terminology, an accepted method
developed by the American Medical Association in connection with the Health Care
Financing Administration Common Procedure Coding System to describe a medical
service by use of a numeric code.
- (CPT codes) A coding system used to describe what treatment or services were
given to you by your doctor.
- A nationally recognizable five-digit number used to represent a service
provided by a healthcare provider.
I had to sit in the placement room as one of my
volunteering duties. Mostly uneventful but volunteering having your conference
costs covered in exchange is worth it.
I can think of a few better places to put