The purpose of the Countryside Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO) is to support and enhance the educational programs at Countryside Elementary and to strengthen the relationship between home and school. Read More ...
Save the Date:
6 – CP Info Night Meeting, 6:15 for CS program – media center - 7:00 for HL program – at HL
7 – Early Release
19-23 – Sledding Parties (Specific date TBD with Teacher input)
26 – Kindergarten Registration, 4:15-5:45PM – south ½ of gym and K classrooms
3 – Countryside Against Hunger/Impact Lives – gym
3 – Volunteer Hospitality Room – staff lounge
9 – 5th Grade Kindness Retreat – gym
14 – Friendship Classroom Parties
28 - Celebration of Cultures, 5:00-7:00 PM – gym, cafeteria and changing rooms
21 – Science and Learning Fair and Gallery Walk – 5:30-7:30 – north ½ of gym during day, gym, cafeteria
21 – Book Fair – 4:00-8:00 PM – band room
23 – Early Release
4 – PTO General Meeting – 6:00 PM – media center
13 – Spring pictures – north ½ of gym
28 – Carnival – 6:00-8:00 PM – reserve all CS – north ½ gym during day (27th set up 6:00-10:00 PM)
2 – Early Release
26 – Field Day
26 – Open House/Hospitality Room for Parent Volunteers – media center or outside/tent??
30 – Rain Date for Field Day
2 – Fifth Grade Recognition – 9:45-10:45 AM – gym and cafeteria (1st – set up 6:00-10:00 PM)
2 – Last Student Day
Please "like" us on Facebook. These tools are managed by the PTO Exec Board and will be used to communicate events, general information and other interesting items related to the Countryside community. There are other Countryside Elementary Facebook pages, so please use the link to go to the correct one!
MySchoolAnywhere: Your new online directory and shop
Hello Countryside families,
The PTO is pleased to announce that this school year the entire directory process will be paperless from data collection to making the directory available both on your computer, as well as, your smart phone. In addition to serving as Countryside's directory, MySchoolAnywhere also acts as an on-line store where you can conveniently purchase Pride shirts and grade level planners for your student(s). You'll also have the option of paying PTO dues through MySchoolAnywhere.
Why are we doing this?
* Saves time – this new system allows us to publish the directory right when school starts AND we can keep it up to date throughout the school year, plus your profile remains in the system as long as you have students enrolled at Countryside (we'll only ask you to confirm your information each year to make sure everything remains accurate)
* Less waste - no more paper forms, no more paper directories
* Reduces errors - because you enter your information yourself, you can be guaranteed it's what you want
How does it work?
First, you will input your information online, and then you will be granted secure access to the online system. To enter your information please go to the link below and follow the instructions. This is a secure form and you can print your submission for your records.
Enter code: countrysideedina
Once we have received and reviewed your family’s information you will receive an email with login instructions. Our plan is to go live the first week of school so please confirm your data! (note: student information will be merged with their teacher's profile after teacher assignments are announced)
What are the benefits of the online directory
* It’s secure – your family will have a unique login and password and the directory can’t be lost or stolen
* You can search by student’s first name, grade, teacher and family last name.
* You can create your own custom list of frequently-called families
* You can access the family directory from any internet connected device: your computer, smart phone, iPad, etc.
* You can purchase Pride shirts and grade level planners, as well as pay your PTO membership dues
Is it secure?
YES! All data is stored behind secure firewalls and can only be accessed by authorized users with a validated username and encrypted password. All data is viewed and passed using SSL encryption.
**Please note that a limited number of paper directories will be available for those families who need them.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions; however the following link will take you to a guide which should address most issues: