CPD Training & Workshops
Future dates not yet planned
Sandtray Therapy Skills Training
A Fully Experiential 6 hour CPD training for Qualified & Student
Counsellors & Psychotherapists
South Suffolk Business Centre Sudbury Suffolk
Fee - Includes Light Vegan/Gluten Free Lunch
“Often the hands know how to solve a riddle with which the intellect has wrestled in vain.” C. G. Jung
Sandtray therapy can help us support our clients to recover from trauma, work through conflicts, have insight into their relationships and behaviours and gain a greater understanding of themselves. In this fully experiential training you will learn the skills needed to facilitate effective and safe sandtray therapy with your clients.
- Origins of sand play therapy
- How to put together a sand tray kit
- How to work safely & ethically with sandtray
- Using sandtray to explore family & group dynamics
- Creative and free sandtray play
- Sandtray to explore and understand parts of self
- Working with the symbolism of the personal and collective unconscious
- Working with trauma & conflict
Numbers are limited to 8 attendees so book early to avoid disappointment.
Contact Trainer Nicola Harbridge for booking & further information or download booking form below.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0778 3391 394