We hope this website will support your efforts when implementing co-teaching during the clinical experience! In the tabs included above, you will find co-teaching bi-monthly newsletters, materials distributed at co-teaching workshops, as well as other resources (articles, websites, videos on co-teaching).
We encourage you to explore these resources! We are happy to provide additional support via email, phone, or in person.
Important Co-Teaching Workshop Dates: Mark Your Calendars!
Important Cal Poly Coursework Dates:
- Co-Teaching Workshop: August 8 (Santa Maria Joint Union & Orcutt Schools) & August 16 (all other schools)
- Co-Teaching Sub Day: November - December (schedule one sub day by co-teaching pair during this timeframe)
- Early Start: Start of District's School Year - September 8 (teacher candidates at school site Monday - Thursday all day)
- Practicum: September 15 - District's Winter Break (teacher candidates at school site Tuesdays/Thursdays all day)
- Part-Time Co-Teaching: Start of District's Return from Winter Break - District's Spring Break (teacher candidates involved in 2 periods & 1 planning period)
- Full-Time Co-Teaching: Start of District's Return from Spring Break - End of District's School Year (teacher candidates at school site all day, every day)