· Conference in Lodz, Poland, April 2009. Electronic aggression among youth – the new manifestation of old phenomenon? ,organised by Dr Jacek Pyzalski.
· Workshop 1: Vilnius, Lithuania, August 2009. Cyberbullying: definition and measurement, organised by Dr Rita Zukauskiene.
· Conference in Sofia, Bulgaria, October 2009. Social Media for Children: Cyberbullying and Media Literacy, organised
by Dr Katia Mihailova.
· Workshop 2: Antwerp, Belgium, May, 2010. Legal ıssues regarding cyberbullying. Organised by Dr Heidi Vandebosch.
· Conference in Florence, Italy, October 2010. The always-on-generation: risk and benefits of new technologies, organised by
Professor Ersilia Menesini.
· Workshop 3: Turku, Finland, May, 2011. Adolescents and social media: Guidelines and coping strategies for cyberbullying, organised by Professor Maritta Valimaki.
· International Conference in Dublin, Ireland, November, 2011. Bullying at school: Sharing best practice in prevention and intervention, organized by Professor Mona O’Moore.
· International Conference in Paris, June, 2012. Cyberbullying, organised by Professor Catherine Blaya.Click for details
· International Conference in Vienna, October, 2012. Bullying and Cyberbullying: The Interface between Science and Practice, organised by Propfessor Christiane Spiel. Click for details
More details for ALL workshops