- American National Standards Institute (ANSI) - The Institute oversees the creation,
promulgation and use of thousands of standards, norms, and guidelines that
directly impact businesses in nearly every sector – including information
- Association of Religion Data Archives (ARDA) - - Providing access
to the statistics and data on religion, including American and International data
sets, for use by educators, journalists, religious congregations, and
- Information Architecture Institute - A global organization supporting individuals and organizations
specializing in the field of Information Technology (IT) Architecture.
- Object Management Group (OMG) - An international , 'open' computing industry
consortium developing technology standardsthat provide real-world value to thousands of organizations around the world.
- Open Group - A technology-neutral consortium, whose vision of Boundaryless Information Flow aims to enable access to
integrated information to all based on open standards and global interoperability.
- Open Grid Services Architecture - Helping to move towards a grid system
architecture based on open grid services and architectural principles.
- Open Scripture Information Standard (OSIS) - Helping to provide a common format to facilitate production and distribution of the Bible and related materials.
- Open Source Software Licenses - A list of approved open source licenses and
their definition maintained by the Open Source Initiative.
- World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) - An international community that develops standards to ensure the
long-term growth of the Web.
Selected Articles, Books, & Papers on IT Architecture & Standards
If you would like to
suggest new material or links to be added to
this web site, please email